Tuesday, June 18, 2013

"After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth." - Brad Pitt. Angelina Jolie deserves better






Brad Pitt about His Wife, Angelina Jolie

A Secret of Love


My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very skinny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act on it. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth. She is the ideal of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders. I began to pepper her with flowers, kisses and complements. I surprised her and pleased every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe, but she has blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she CAN love that much.

And then I realized one thing: ""The woman is the reflection of her man""

Brad Pitt


Article seen on both Identity Magazine and What'sapp Confessions

***************************************************************************************

If you read about Angelina Jolie, you'll know she's more than just a sexy goddess. This woman, has a heart of gold which most probably can shame most pastors or priests who lavish god's name. Because not only did she say good things, she does them too(scroll straight to Humanitarian Work).

I'm not entirely sure if this whole tribute is from Brad Pitt himself(saw this in my FB friend's feed from Identity Magazine)....BUT if it's really him, I'll just have to say......


"After all I’ve got the most beautiful 
woman on the earth." - Brad Pitt


Thank god she is indeed the most beautiful woman on earth(inside and out)....else this husband of hers might just leave..........


Believe me.....if I'm her and I heard this......I'm very sure something inside will just turn very cold and chilled.

The whole tribute emphasized on her beauty and how precious she is because of who she is(Hey man, she's ANGELINA JOLIE!!) and what a prize she is with her beauty and everything. Was it me?? But I feel the whole tribute was simply focused on Brad's ego; that yes, he got the most beautiful woman on earth, like who can bed her and sleep beside her every night."

Why, he sounded like a proud owner of a limited edition of Ferrari and kinda troubled that it's in need of some repairs and if he didnt do it right, it will be scraped off.

When you truly love someone, everything she feels, you can feel it. If she had an accident and broke a leg, you'll feel pain for her. If she's depressed and starts crying, you dont feel any better. If she's happy, you feel happy too! Your heart feels for her, because she's the love of your life.

But if you read through the whole tribute, nothing emotional was mentioned from Brad Pitt. The closest thing he mentioned being emotional is...

"I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon…"

He was simply feeling sad he's not going to be the HUSBAND of Angelina Jolie anymore. Like he's going to lose ownership of this very valuable property!

Not once did he said things like, "I felt so sad that she's crumbling...." OR "My heart aches to see her like that..."

NOTHING.


I seriously cant imagine he can still be that observant and intuitive enough to mention "Her beauty was leaving her somewhere..." when his DEPRESSED wife is just 1 step away from being suicidal.

Your gorgeous wife is not your pretty pet!

Like if my hubby somehow contracted depression, will I still care whether he's looking less handsome and developed wrinkles and stuff like that? I probably wont. I didnt really care if he got a bigger belly when he's well now(unless it becomes a health issue) and I probably will care even lesser about his physical appearance if my darling is feeling depressed about something.

IF I'm feeling very very depressed AND my hubby tells me my beauty is leaving me somewhere, I will seriously make sure ME and MY BEAUTY leaves HIM entirely altogether. 

You see, sometimes I feel it's easier for less than drop-dead-gorgeous ladies to find a man who really really loves her because these men already saw deep within them and love them for who they are. Because errr...yes...to put it simply...on the outside, superficial level, there wasnt too much...."packaging", so to speak. 

On the other hand, for some drop-dead-gorgeous women, it's much more difficult to see who has her heart. Because most will be there for her body, some will be there for her beauty, and only perhaps around 20% there for her and her heart. Guys are like boys. Loves a challenge. Loves to take down their competitors. It's an ego thing. You simply need to differentiate falling prey to someone's romantic antics just because you're a very enviable prize to have!

In comparison, our Singapore blogger, BunBun, has a supporting boyfriend who still wishes to kiss her and tells her that he loves her everyday AFTER her face got ravaged by a carnivorous facial, is definitely much more touching... Glad that she's recovering...I feel she's so strong.

I sincerely and deeply feel Angelina Jolie deserves better. Someone who really understands and loves HER, this goddess of beauty and heart of gold, and not loving the person named "ANGELINA JOLIE".


(Disclaimer: This is just my personal opinion and there's no facts or proof that whether Brad Pitt said all the above because the message was copied from these 2 facebook pages, Identity Magazine and What'sapp Confessions. I'm just saying IF he really did say all that then these are just my personal opinions and I'm not liable for all responsibilities if anyone might be mislead in this entry) 




15 comments:

  1. "I felt so sad that she's crumbling...." OR "My heart aches to see her like that..."

    is not usually a way a man expresses himself (in writing anyway), but it doesn't mean he feels any less sad or loves his partner any less. Men and women express their feelings differently in words, even if they share the same feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been proven to be FAKE. This isn't Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige: If so, that's good to hear. =)

    Anonymous: MAYBE........but it definitely doesnt sound like so IF it goes like..."But then I decided to act on it." and THEN to follow immediately by (the reason)"After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth." This thought or reason shouldnt be the first consideration after you just decided to show/express your love or concern.

    It's like, "I've decided to marry her. Because she's Angelina Jolie, the most beautiful woman on earth" AS OPPOSED TO "I've decided to marry her because I love her and wish to spend the rest of my life with this most gorgeous woman on earth."

    Hope you get the gist~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kaori. Brad has never spoke about Angelina on such a personal level ever in the eight years of their relationship. Also, the most obvious they aren't married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed ..that to love ur wife she need not be the most beautiful lady on the earth..thats a conditional love.But in any case am happy to see that he did have the goodness to pull it through and pass the test of time :)

    kudos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paige: I dont meant to contradict you...but seriously....never say never. Never doesnt mean it will never happen. About the address of the "wife", nahz! Hundred of millions of people are not married but address their partners wife or hubby all the time. It's not surprising at all.

    Anywayyyyyy, whether he did say that or not got no business to do with me. I'm just saying~ I hope they stay happily ever after.

    Vrinda: I suppose if he divorce Jen to be together with Angelina, he will look kinda stupid if Angelina dumps him now. On the other hand, he knows very well that many men will be eager to take his place...so he definitely made the right choice, with his kind of mentality.

    I was once a bridesmaid and when the groom was being asked what he loved about his fiancee, he said, "She's very beautiful." That's it. He's unable to continue. They separated shortly after.



    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't have time to read the whole page, but I have to say, from being married to a depressed person, and from being the depressed spouse, that it is very exhausting to be with someone who is so unhappy and hard to get along with. They bring just about nothing positive to the relationship, and are a constant drain on your own nerves. You try, but you don't want to be responsible for pulling another person together. If Brad really did say this, I applaud him for overcoming his own frustration and making this effort for her. And perhaps he thinks she is beautiful inside, and doesn't think that needs to be explained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm yeah......still applauds him for his effort, no matter what's the real underlying reason behind it. It's not easy.

      Delete
  8. I'm so glad I read this!!! I was starting to think I was the only "monster" to see this "beautiful" post as a selfish text. The final phrase really killed me... how pathetic and sexist!! Yeah pal, good thing you were around so she can be a good person, right? I'm almost positive this wasn't written by Brad Pitt (honestly I would expect lost better from him) but whoever wrote it, has a big ego problem. Yes, love is a real saviour in life and it makes miracles, but a person who truly loves and supports a sick person would NEVER write something like this (less if both have a reputation and public life) and instead, would credit the strenght of the other person in coming out from it. I am very sure this was writen by a person that hasn't really passed through this experience and if he/she did, I really hope his/her partner is not on his/her side anymore. As your title very well says, "she deserves better"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh............finally someone who sees my point of view! I thank you too! I think most guys are less sensitive and they cant see where we're coming from. To quote you, "a person who truly loves and supports a sick person would NEVER write something like this". I'm previously soOooOoo puzzled why so many people cant see or feel that!

      And yes, I also wish Brad did not said that. =)

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. He didn't write it.. but I still thought it was very shallow.

      Delete
    3. oh..and what was up with that part about poking at her head?! lol

      Delete
  9. this is the dumbest thing I have ever read. MY GOD! Brad works so hard at trying to make Angie look like a saint and NO ONE is buying it anymore. No one has bought it ever since they got together. It is ironic that she was heralded as such a saint and humanitarian which was no doubt the spell he was under when he decided to cheat on his wife and simultaneously impregnate Angie and flaunt it all over "W" magazine before Jen even had a chance to sign the divorce papers and in those actions ruin the whole charade. I love it. And this letter..... wtf does it mean? It makes no sense. If you love someone to the point of madness, she will go mad? So you help to rectify this maddening situation by showering her with more attention and praise and affection? Does that make sense at all? I seriously cant stand their bullshit. They wouldn't be trying so hard to convince the world of their perfect soul mate crap if their lives were great. They sure as hell don't want anyone doing the "karma" dance all over their relationship. And Angie???? She is a misogynist whore who gets a thrill out of destroying other women's relationships, she does it for sport, because she can, and it is fun. I am not just talking about Jennifer. She has said time and time again that she feels no guilt and no shame and she acts on impulse. So did Ted Bundy. And didn't she say she was retiring from acting so she could be with her kids? Aaaaaahhhhh More wonderful Saint Angie crap. According to this dopy letter, she passed on roles due to her illness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, no one can make ANYONE look like a saint, except by doing all that you want by your own both hands. No doubt you're feeling bitter because in truth they look like an "adulterous pair" and Jenny was the victim. While they are definitely morally wrong in the love of god as Brad and Jen were bonded by the word "matrimony", in life, nothing is ever fair and things dont always go in the "right" way. This is life.

      Love has no explanation, no right or wrong. If Brad didnt divorce Jen but continue to love Angie, this wouldnt be right anyway. So yeah, just let it be. You know, like....Oh he dont love you anymore, so what? Move on. Get a life. No use cursing the woman who seduce him in whatever way, if he's not yours, it's just not meant to be. Your The-One might be someone else, out there. Cursing them and carrying all this burden of hate and anger is meaningless and redundant.

      You sound very young and idealistic. Welcome to the real world.

      Delete
  10. This speech has been attributed to Brad Pitt for years... unfortunately, he never said this. It's a false report... and definitely nothing to get worked up over. A great place to fact check before posting, is by using Snopes.com... here is the link to the report on this particular article: http://www.snopes.com/glurge/secretoflove.asp

    ReplyDelete